At Little River Marine, we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and to fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you our Email Newsletter or other email
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
We do not share your information with others for email distribution or market research. We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected
Solicitations for personal information
We NEVER ask for you to email us your credit card number or other personal information. Do NOT reply to such a request if you receive one. It is NOT from Little River Marine! However, we may require you to fax a copy of your credit card for verification and security purposes.
Please allow emails from "Info@littlerivermarine" in your Spam Filter software. This is how we automatically acknowledge your order and let you know when your order has shipped.
All updates to this policy will be posted here. Last update: October 9, 2010
HOW TO ORDER
1. order Parts online, click on any "Add To Cart" or "BUY NOW!" button to start your web order. After you have sent us your order, we will send an email acknowledgement to let you know that we received your order.
2. You can order parts by phone at (800) 247-4591. We have knowledgeable sales people to help you and take your.
1. When you order a boat online, only the deposit amount of $1000 will be charged to your credit card.%uFFFD The remaining balance is not due until you receive your boat.%uFFFD Balance should be paid by cashiers check.
Click on any "Add To Cart" or "BUY NOW!" button to start your web order. After you have sent us your order, we will send an email acknowledgement to let you know that we received your order.
2. You can order a boat by phone at (800) 247-4591. We have knowledgeable sales people to help you and take your.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND QUESTIONS
We have a broad range of knowledge about our products. If you ask for advice we will give it. Call us at 352-378-5025 and ask for tech support or contact us by email: email@example.com
WHEN WE SHIP
Parts orders usually ship in 5 days. We use the US Postal service, UPS and FedEx. If you need extra fast shipping such as Next Day, or 2-day service, may be available by phone request.
Boat orders can take varied time to build and send.%uFFFD We suggest calling or emailing for an estimated shipping schedule.%uFFFD We will always call or e mail you before shipping to work out details.
SHIPPING CHARGES FOR USA ORDERS
Parts shipping charges are calculated based on the total weight of your order. Oversized or heavy items or extremely large orders will incur extra fees. Small items will therefore receive reduced rates.
Boat shipping To protect your beautiful boat, we have our own shipping company.%uFFFD Boats DO NOT SHIP COMMERCIALLY WITHOUT DAMAGE. Charges are based on our Regional Shipping Chart online http://www.littlerivermarine.com/shipping-prices/%uFFFD In some cases we may not be able to provide shipping services or there may be additional charges.
All orders more than 30 days old will be verified by email or phone before shipped.
SHIPPING CHARGES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
.We take international orders via telephone.
Boats:%uFFFD Initial deposits can be charged to a credit card up to $1000.%uFFFD Balance should be paid by wire transfer prior to shipment.
Parts: May be purchased online or by phone, up to $1000.%uFFFD Order will be verified for accuracy by phone before shipped.
A backordered item is an item that we normally carry in stock, but which is currently out of stock. When we put an item on backorder to you, we will automatically ship the item to you (via Standard Ground) when we receive the item back into our stock.
Backorders more than 30 days old will be verified by email before shipped.
Backordered items to US addresses will be shipped via Standard Ground unless you specifically request otherwise, even if the original order was shipped via Air. You will have to pay the actual shipping charges for the shipment of any backordered items. We may cancel your backorder if we are unable to contact you by E-mail to ask you to authorize the shipping charges for the backordered items.
Online "In Stock" status and estimated arrival dates are updated nightly. If an item sells out during the day, it will still show "In Stock" until the nightly update.
CREDIT CARDS THAT WE ACCEPT
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
You MUST be issued an RMA Number to return an item to us for a refund. Contact us via email if you need to return any merchandise: firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, we reserve the right to return the package back to you. Upon receiving your return, we will send you periodic email updates with the status of your refund or exchange.
Restocking Fees for Returns
Parts:%uFFFD Little River Marine will assess a 15% restocking fee for all returned merchandise, provided it is unopened and in perfect retail condition, and ready for subsequent resale.
Items returned that are not in retail condition may be rejected and sent back to you, postage COD, or, at the exclusive option of Little River Marine, may be assessed a 50% restocking fee.
Refunds typically take 3-5 business days, from the date of issue, to show up on your account. We will give no refunds nor credits for returns that arrive more than 30 days from the date of our shipment to you. Don't wait to return it - Please send it back as soon as you can.
1. If the item has been altered in any way or is not in retail condition, we will not take it back.
2. Please pack the item for return the way we packed it to prevent shipping damage.
We process returns as quickly as possible. If we have any questions we will contact you. Include as much information as possible as this will speed up the return process
2. Boats:%uFFFD Due to the nature of our service, boats may not be returned.
SEND RETURNED ITEMS TO:
Little River Marine
250 S. E. 10th Avenue
Gainesville Fl 32601 USA
IF THE PACKAGE IS DAMAGED WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT
If a package that has obviously been damaged during shipment is delivered to your door, SIGN for it and note above your signature the word "damaged" (or "open" if the box was broken open), and request that the delivering company make an inspection.
If the damage during shipment was concealed, please notify the delivering carrier and call Little River Marine when you discover the damage. You must keep the damaged carton until the shipment has been inspected by the carrier.
Do not return the merchandise yourself. Little River will process a claim and tell you exactly what to do next.
Any price, specification, or special offer on our website or in our catalog is subject to change without notice. We hope to keep the prices as printed in our current catalog until the next catalog is printed. Sale prices in the catalog or web site may be withdrawn at any time.
TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- LITTLE RIVER MARINE ROWING CRAFT are manufactured with high quality selected resins, fibercloth and stainless steel materials, which have been tested under rigorous conditions to meet every possible concern prior to leaving the factory. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is, therefore, non-transferable. Every LITTLE RIVER MARINE rowing shell shall be free of failures resulting from materials or workmanship for a period of TWO YEARS from the date of purchase, to the original owner, if used under normal circumstances and are subject to the following conditions:%uFFFD%uFFFD This warranty applies only if the shell is used in accordance with rowing related activities. This warranty is void if the equipment is misused, altered, or improperly sunk. It also becomes void if the equipment is used for promotions, (rental, clubs, training, etc.) and demonstrative purposes.
- This warranty does not cover bending, breakage, or any damage caused by improper usage, accidents, or acts of God.
- All warranty claims are subject to factory approval, and the judgement of LITTLE RIVER MARINE is final.
- All repairs covered under this warranty will be performed at the factory, and all transportation charges are incurred at the expense of the customer. Defective parts must be returned before replacement or repairs will be made.
1) Replacement parts and workmanship.%uFFFD Replacement parts are warranteed for one year.
- Normal wear and discoloration of all fiberglass parts,
- Transportation to and from repair center.
- Damage caused by abuse or unseaman-like use of the boat.
- Discoloration, blistering, or cracking of gelcoat caused by injudicious storage.
- Transportation of replacement parts.
- Surface scratches and finish on all wooden parts.
- Failure to comply with the %u201CWARNING%u201D section of the Owner%u2019s Handbook.