||To purchase boats or accessories with Visa or Mastercard, please call 352-378-5025 9:00am-4:00pm EST. Terms: For boats, we take credit cards for deposits only. Balances are paid by bank check on delivery in US, or in advance for international sales.|
– All apparel comes in sizes S, M, L, XL
– All apparel comes in white or other custom colors. On the order form specify “white” or “other”. If no preferences is indicated, white or its equivalent will be sent.
– Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped the same day. Deliveries are subject to availability of merchandise. Please check the packing slip to be informed of any delay.
– Merchandise in stock will be shipped within five working days.
– Please be sure to include your street address to ensure proper delivery as we cannot ship to a P.O. Box. On C.O.D. shipments, please be sure to give an address where someone will be available to receive and pay for the merchandise during the day.
– Boat and shell shipments on our trucks, on private carriers, and UPS are Factory responsibility until they get to the client safely.
Common Carrier boat and shell shipments are contracted as service to the customer. Legal rights against the carrier for any risk of loss or damage passes to the customer to the customer once the merchandise leaves the factory. Common Carrier will not be used without written permission from clients except shipments out of the lower 48 states.
– All merchandise is guaranteed of its function and free from defects.
– Please allow 4-6 weeks minimum for delivery. All other accessories are shipped via U.P.S. or US Mail.
– Retail prices subject to change without notice.
– There will be a 15% re-stocking charge on all returned goods, plus cost of shipping.
– There is a $15.00 minimum order on UPS orders.
– Deposits are non refundable.
Should any legal action be taken against LRMC, the customer can be held
liable for LRMC’s expenses, attorney’s fees and costs incurred in defending the action. The venue for any and all litigation between the parties shall be conducted and held in Alachua County. State of Florida and be applicable to Florida Law. Should it be necessary to collect any monies due under this contract or to place the same for collection by and attorney or collection agency, the customer herein and hereby agrees to pay all costs of such collection including reasonable attorney’s fees and/or collection from cost.